Monday – Friday:
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
10 a.m. –
1650 Holloway Ave.
Business Office, C-134
San Francisco, CA 94132
Class II, Step 1 - $10.85/hour
Working Shift: Monday - Friday: 12pm - 4pm
-This is a student position-
- Produces a wide variety of marketing and outreach visuals, both print and digital
- Provides creative graphics from draft to final layout under tight deadlines
- Reports directly to the Publicity Manager
- Works with numerous departments to develop a clear campaign or product
- Assists the Publicity Department in maintaining and updating multiple websites & social media outlets
- Responsible for the complete design process from brief through production and deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
- Macintosh systems experience is required, substantial knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and other graphic software.
- Previous experience with both print and digital design
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, able to maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of design theory, branding and visual communication
- Web experience is desired
- Photography experience is desired
- If interviewed, a minimum 8-piece graphic art portfolio will be required
To be considered for the position, you must submit  a cover letter to include the position you are applying for,  a resume,  at least 3 work samples and  a Student Work Availability Form to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134). If you need assistance in writing a cover letter and resume, you may contact SF State Career Center at www.sfsu.edu/~career.
Must also submit at least 3 design samples with your application
All documents must be received by October 17, 2013
You may go to http://www.sfsustudentcenter.com/about/jobs.php to obtain a Student Work Availability Form, or to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134).
For more information please contact Michael Stark, Project Manager at (415) 338-1789, or the Student Center Business Office at (415) 338-1044.
Art Gallery Assistant
Audio Visual Technician
Graphic Design Sustainability Intern