Monday – Friday:
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
10 a.m. –
1650 Holloway Ave.
Business Office, C-134
San Francisco, CA 94132
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
20 Hours per week
-This is a student position
Monday - Friday : 9am - 1pm
- Responsible for IT Help Desk work orders; replying to request, troubleshooting, repair & recover.
- Computer, email, and network setups, software installation/upgrades and minor hardware repairs.
- Ensure software licenses are in compliance, setting hardware and information security virus protection is updated, and back up is being performed.
- Maintain computer and software inventory list.
- Coordinate software & hardware repairs with the manufacturer/software developer.
- Printer set up and connectivity, and coordinate repairs with the printer service vendor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer Science or Technology related major preferred.
- Knowledge in computer/science hardware, network infrastructure, OS & applications in both Macintosh and Windows environment.
- Focused customer service, organized and good time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple requests/projects and prioritize workload that provides excellent IT Help Desk service.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude while working under pressure, and meet deadlines with constantly changing priorities.
- Must be a SFSU student enrolled with a minimum of 6 units.
- Ability to work independently.
To be considered for the position, you must submit a cover letter to include the position you are applying for, a resume and a Student Work Availability Form to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134). If you need assistance in writing a cover letter and resume, you may contact SF State Career Center at www.sfsu.edu/~career.
Submit required documents by: December 24, 2013
You may go to http://www.sfsustudentcenter.com/about/jobs.php to obtain a Student Work Availability Form, or to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134).
For more information please contact the Student Center Business Office at (415) 338-1044.
Art Gallery Assistant
Audio Visual Technician
Graphic Design Sustainability Intern