Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
8 a.m. –
1650 Holloway Ave.
Business Office, C-134
San Francisco, CA 94132
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
2 positions available
Class II, Step II - $11.74/hr
Up to 20 Hours per week
Working Shift: M - F : 9:00am - 1:00pm, M - F : 1:00pm - 5:00pm
-This is a student position-
- Responsible for IT Help Desk work orders; replying to request, troubleshooting, repair & recover.
- Computer, email, and network setups, software installation/upgrades and minor hardware repairs.
- Ensure software licenses are in compliance, setting hardware and information security virus protection is updated, and back up is being performed.
- Maintain computer and software inventory list.
- Coordinate software & hardware repairs with the manufacturer/software developer.
- Printer set up and connectivity, and coordinate repairs with the printer service vendor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer Science or Technology related major preferred.
- Knowledge in computer/science hardware, network infrastructure, OS & applications in both Macintosh and Windows environment.
- Focused customer service, organized and good time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple requests/projects and prioritize workload that provides excellent IT Help Desk service.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude while working under pressure, and meet deadlines with constantly changing priorities.
- Must be a SFSU student enrolled with a minimum of 6 units.
- Ability to work independently.
To be considered for the position, you must submit a cover letter to include the position you are applying for, a resume and a Student Work Availability Form to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134). If you need assistance in writing a cover letter and resume, you may contact SF State Career Center at www.sfsu.edu/~career.
Submit required documents by: May 6, 2014
You may go to http://www.sfsustudentcenter.com/about/jobs.php to obtain a Student Work Availability Form, or to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134).
For more information please contact the Student Center Business Office at (415) 338-1044.
Technical Services Student Manager
Technical Services Assistant Manager
Information Technology Technician
Audio Visual Technician
Art Gallery Manager
Art Gallery Assistant Manager
Art Gallery Assistant
Graphic Design Sustainability Intern
Media Relations Intern