Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
8 a.m. –
1650 Holloway Ave.
Business Office, C-134
San Francisco, CA 94132
TECH SERVICES ASSISTANT MANAGER
Class II, Step 1 - $11.40/hr
Up to 20 hours per week
Working shift: Monday - Friday: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
-This is a student position-
- Assist in training and supervising Technical Services employees
- Responsible for maintaining equipment inventory
- Assist in supervising Technical Services employees during the setup of the events
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Technical Services Manager
- Equipment operation and maintenance experience, including sound reinforcement, video, general audio/visual systems and equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be enrolled at SFSU with a minimum of six units.
- Ability to maintain a professional while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with a constantly changing event schedule.
- Quick thinking, problem solving, positive attitude
- Supervisory experience preferred
To be considered for the position, you must submit a cover letter to include the position you are applying for, a resume and a Student Work Availability Form to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134). If you need assistance in writing a cover letter and resume, you may contact SF State Career Center at www.sfsu.edu/~career.
Submit required documents by: May 6, 2014
You may go to http://www.sfsustudentcenter.com/about/jobs.php to obtain a Student Work Availability Form, or to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134).
For more information please contact Vernon Piccinotti, Technical Services Manager at (415) 338-2730, or the Student Center Business Office at (415) 338-1044.
Technical Services Student Manager
Technical Services Assistant Manager
Information Technology Technician
Audio Visual Technician
Art Gallery Manager
Art Gallery Assistant Manager
Art Gallery Assistant
Graphic Design Sustainability Intern
Media Relations Intern