Monday – Friday:
8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
1650 Holloway Ave.
Business Office, C-134
San Francisco, CA 94132
TECH SERVICES ASSISTANT MANAGER
Class II, Step 1 - $10.85/hr
Working shift: Up to 20 hours per week
Monday - Friday: 9am-1pm
-This is a student position-
- Assist in training and supervising Technical Services employees
- Responsible for maintaining equipment inventory
- Assist in supervising Technical Services employees during the setup of the events
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Technical Services Manager
- Equipment operation and maintenance experience, including sound reinforcement, video, general audio/visual systems and equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be enrolled at SFSU with a minimum of six units.
- Ability to maintain a professional while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with a constantly changing event schedule.
- Quick thinking, problem solving, positive attitude
- Supervisory experience preferred
To be considered for the position, you must submit a cover letter to include the position you are applying for, a resume and a Student Work Availability Form to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134). If you need assistance in writing a cover letter and resume, you may contact SF State Career Center at www.sfsu.edu/~career.
Submit required documents by: August 28, 2013
You may go to http://www.sfsustudentcenter.com/about/jobs.php to obtain a Student Work Availability Form, or to the Student Center Business Office (Conference Level C-134).
For more information please contact Vernon Piccinotti, Technical Services Manager at (415) 338-2730, or the Student Center Business Office at (415) 338-1044.